skip to main | skip to sidebar

Journey of Joy

my dance through life

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Posted by Holly Messenger at 3:58 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2013 (3)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  February (2)
    • ►  2011 (3)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ▼  2010 (15)
      • ►  December (2)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ▼  April (1)
        • Sweet Dreams
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  February (3)
    • ►  2009 (12)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ►  June (2)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  February (2)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2008 (12)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  February (2)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2007 (13)
      • ►  November (3)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2006 (2)
      • ►  December (2)

    About Me

    My photo
    Holly Messenger
    Usually, Canada
    Well, I'm me. I live passionately, love deeply, and cry just as often as you cry. Probably more, actually. I'm easily brought to tears. I walk aimlessly through the streets when I'm sad, and dance through the day when my heart is light. I revel in the search for truth. And that means I seek truth, not what I think truth should be. This Journey of Joy is my search for truth, which I believe encompasses love, peace, and fulfillment: when I have these things in measure, joy is my experience...and this is what I write.
    View my complete profile
     

    People I Read

    • A Writer's Travail
    • The Adventures of Bunsy and her sidekicks, Sniklebee, Trollipee, and Snip Snap
    • Girl...